Welcome to our blog. In time to come there will be more to see of us. In the meantime- I wanted to start off with something odd we saw today.
A blustery day here in the mile hi city, I looked out the window mid morning to see if there was any snow flying, but instead what to my wondering eyes did appear... but an adult male deer- walking through the intersection - without yielding properly at the stop sign, no less. A deer in the middle of metropolitan Denver!
My wife and I are always amazed at the fact that there is never a shortage of odd events in this eclectic gathering place- and I suppose it should be no surprise that the wildlife would want to join in!
Tuesday, November 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Gosh you must have got a shock seeing the deer!
I remember a herd of cattle getting loose close to my town when I was a child and there were cows everywhere in the town! All my family had to go out to the garden and try and shoo them away from my mothers prized plants!
Your story brought back happy memories!
www.limavady2dubai.blogspot.com
Post a Comment